Updated: Jun 10, 2020
If your craving chocolate it means your looking for some magnesium. Dark chocolate is high in magnesium and i have the recipe just for you. This is my go to cake if i am short on time. Can be severed hot with a gooey centre, cold as an on the run snack or even for breakfast with yogurt and fruit on the side. These brownies are sooo chocolatey, gooey, crumbly and scrumptious!
They don't hang around for long.
Death By Chocolate; Chocolate Brownies
Big squares serves 9 Small serves 12
Prep time 10 mins Cook time 15-20 mins
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp of vanilla
50 g of either coconut oil or butter
100 g melted dark chocolate
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 coca powder
1/2 cup cassava or tapioca flour
100 g dark chocolate chips
2 tsp of baking powder
Heat oven at 180 Degrees
1. Place the eggs, honey and vanilla into a mixer, and mix in till eggs are light and fluffy
2. Melt the dark chocolate, butter/coconut oil in a bowl, Either on stove top in a Bain Marie or in a microwave for 30 seconds or in till melted.
3. Place the dry ingredients minus the chocolate chips in a food processor and mix in till fine.
4. Slowly add the melted chocolate mixture to the eggs then slowly add the dry ingredients including the chocolate chips.
5. Place into a greased brownie tin and bake for 15- 20 mins, the brownie should be cooked on the outside and soft on the inside.